This workshop is for new or recently started Māori businesses which do not employ any staff, other than the owner(s). It will look at how to adjust your business strategy to survive, and potentially thrive, through and beyond the Covid-19 crisis. The focus of the second half of the workshops will be on managing your financial position. It will look at Government initiatives, including the wage subsidy for self-employed, steps you can take to stabilise your situation, and where you can go for support.
- What is the new normal for your industry?
- Planning for change – adjusting your strategy to survive, or thrive, through the Covid-19 crisis.
- Planning techniques
- Steps that can be taken now
- Market research
- Managing your cashflow through the crisis
- Government initiatives – in addition to the wage subsidy, it will look at the mortgage repayment holiday scheme as an option for reducing drawings over this time.
- Steps you can take – forecasts, personal budgeting, working with suppliers, business rent / lease obligations
- Support available
- Update on current support available – e.g. 0800 number for Māori businesses, support offered by Chambers of Commerce, other MSD support.
- Working with your professional advisors
Spaces are limited so register today.
Upon registering, you will receive the Zoom link and instructions on how to join.
If you missed out on a ticket, add yourself to the waiting list as some people may opt out closer to the date.